The Operator of the Year award recognizes outstanding contributions to the operations of wastewater treatment facilities and the application of knowledge to improve plant processes.
This application is an online form. Click apply to be taken to the application.
- Nominee must be a CWEA member.
- Nominee must be employed at a wastewater facility at the time of nomination
- Nominee must have direct operational responsibilities. Not more than 10% of the candidate’s time should be spent on administrative duties.
- Depending on the size of the facility, nominee may perform maintenance duties and/or laboratory analysis.
- Applicant must be certified by the State Water Resources Control Board. OIT certificate not eligible.
- Information submitted for evaluation must be from July 1, 2017 through July 30, 2018; prior background may also be included.
For most CWEA awards, you must apply at your Local Section level first. Direct your questions to the Local Section Awards Chair. If you need additional assistance, contact Megan Barillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.