Collection System Person of the Year recognizes an individual for their innovation and excellence in collection systems maintenance.
You will be asked to create a narrative based on the following criteria:
- Nominee must be a CWEA member (CWEA numbers are no longer in use, CWEA will check status of membership)
- Nominee must hold a current Collection Systems certification by CWEA.
- Nominee has direct operations/maintenance responsibilities in a collection system.
- (Not more than 10% of nominee’s time should be spent performing administrative duties; majority of time must be spent in collection systems function.)
- List nominee’s accomplishments
- List examples of operational knowledge, performance, education
- List nominee’s certification level and CWEA involvement
- Explain the importance of being a collection system operator?
- What are your goals in relation to the wastewater field?
- Why should you be selected for Collection System Person of the Year?
For most CWEA awards, you must apply at your Local Section level first. Direct your questions to the Local Section Awards Chair. If you need additional assistance, contact Megan Barillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.