Login using your MyCWEA.org account information to complete an application or to access judging panel.
CWEA is continuously gathering nominations for the Emerging Leaders story to appear in the Summer issue of Clean Water.
We are looking for accomplished water professionals who are making a significant, positive impact on California’s water and they have not yet been recognized for that effort.
CWEA Definition of Emerging Leader
Emerging leader describes an individual who:
- Has demonstrated the potential to assume a leadership role in an organization.
- Are strong performers who have the potential, ability, and aspiration for continuing their impact on the profession in a leadership role.
- Show commitment to the organization, exert influence, and demonstrate a willingness to step up and take on more responsibility.
- Have desire to grow both personally and professionally through networking with like-minded professionals and volunteer work in our profession.
- Impact will last for a couple of years or more.
Nominators need to be a CWEA member. The nominee does not have to be a CWEA member but should be involved with California water and should live in California. Self nominations are eligible – make your case for the impact you’ve had and you might get picked!
The Emerging Leaders will be selected by a panel of seasoned industry leaders and will be interviewed and profiled in Clean Water.
Nominations due April 30!
Help support emerging leaders – your firm can sponsor this special section. Contact Alec Mackie, CWEA, email@example.com.
View previous Emerging Leader stories here.