Login using your MyCWEA.org account information to complete an application or to access judging panel.
The Laboratory committee recognizes significant participation in Wastewater Analysis, Education and Planning within a Wastewater Laboratory, along with 10 years of membership in CWEA. The nominee for this award must promote pride and safety in the workplace, teamwork, education and the promotion of professionalism in the wastewater laboratory field.
Induction will be decided by a minimum of three members of the Selection Committee.
The committee will use the following criteria to select a nominee for the award:
- Years of experience and significant participation in one of more of the areas listed in the above section titled REQUIREMENTS;
- Involvement in promoting the professional recognition of the Wastewater Laboratory field;
- Participation in the CWEA Laboratory Committee;
- Papers or articles accepted by state, regional or national publications. Technical presentations at professional conferences.
- Membership in WEF National Laboratory Practices Committee (Optional).
Significant participation in one or more of the following areas:
- Wastewater Analysis
- Management and Planning of Wastewater Laboratory
- 10 years professional membership in CWEA
Crystal Crucible is a state award only. Not eligible for entry at the Local Section level.