Login using your MyCWEA.org account information to complete an application or to access judging panel.
1. Log in using your MyCWEA account credentials. You may be asked to Continue into Applicant Portal or if you are a judge for your section or committee to Continue into Judge Portal.
2. Click Apply in the login portal to start a new application. If you have already started an application, you can access your applications by selecting the "In Progress" link.
3. If you have open applications in your account, you will be asked one more time if you are sure you want to start a new application or if you want to complete one that has already been started. To continue with a new application, select Click Here to Begin a New Submission.
4. The first page is pre-filled with your name as the nominator. Click Save and Next.
5. Enter the nominee info and select the category you would like to apply to in the system drop down menu and read any instructions on that category page.
6. Select the Local Section the nominee/agency is a member of and click Save and Next.
7. Begin filling in the details to complete the application
8. Click Save and Finalize to submit your award. REMINDER: If you only click Save, the award WILL NOT be submitted. By clicking Save, you will be able to access your application any time and can go back into the application to finalize. "Save and Finalize" must be clicked in order for your application to be received.
July 1 – Awards program goes live. Find your section deadline here.
December 2 – Final local section winners are due to CWEA. Local Sections will need to decide on the winners of their awards by this date.
January 15 – Section winners are sent to committees for state review.
February 15 - All state winners (from committees) due to CWEA and CWEA Special Member Awards due (5S/Quarter Century)
February 22 – CWEA Membership and External Relations Committee (MER) approves winners; winners are notified; plaques are ordered; AC materials finalized. Nominees will be notified by email by the MER chair and invited to attend the Annual Conference at the early bird rate.
April 11-14 – Award plaques distributed during Annual Conference
Ordering a plaque for your section?
If you are a Local Section ordering plaques, proceed like you are making a nomination and select the "Plaque Order" from the drop down menu on the entry form.